Saturday 23 February 2013

Procrastination

I wrote a post the other day about having a child free day, not knowing what to do with myself for the time where I had no "moooooom mom mom mom mummy mum mom mummy" every few minutes!
I was editing a picture to put with the post, and never posted it. That child free day was yesterday, and I ended up sleeping ALL day! Little bit annoyed that I didn't get anything done, but liked the fact I was able to get some sleep!
I've been putting off organising my bedroom all week, I'm sorting through boxes of stuff and throwing loads of things away. I just don't have the patience to sit there and do it at the moment, so my house looks nice, if you avoid my bedroom! I've recently re-organised the living room/kitchen, and Ash's room. And my room always gets started but doesn't ever get properly finished.
I'm hoping I get the motivation up to do it soon, I don't like living in mess.
Urgh and the washing up! I HATE IT! Can't wait until I've saved some money and can get a dishwasher. I was supposed to use my birthday money to get one, but that ended up going on bills because I had no other income.
It can be rubbish being a grown up.

The pictures are from our flat, shows the reorganisation of our flat and a few things I've done in my room. You can spot my room, it's the messiest in the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment