Monday 11 February 2013

First Post...go easy on me!

A little while ago I had the idea of setting up a blog, document the daily struggles I go through as a lone parent to a young girl.
Being a parent isn't easy at the best of times, and we didn't have the best start; but certainly making the best of what we have! Things have never been easy or straightforward for us, with medical problems along the way, it's definitely made us stronger.
And more recently we've been sent a few more low blows for us to deal with (more about them later) but are definitely trying to make the best of a bad situation!
This blog will be about the struggles we had in the past, and the ones we are currently going through. But mainly I want to try and concentrate on what I'm doing as a mummy to make the best out a bad situation.
After talking to friends they were intrigued to know how I managed to cut my food budget so greatly in just one shopping trip! So I will be blogging my tips and tricks, as well as my failings, in the hope you can adapt them to your own family.
Thanks for reading my first ever blog post, I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Single Mummy Struggles

No comments:

Post a Comment