Wednesday 13 February 2013

Isn't it amazing?

Our lives can change in such a short space of time; one minute I've got a newborn, next I've got a toddler. Even now, I've got a child in SCHOOL! It's crazy!

Ash was tiny when she was born, she's still small now! I've managed to keep a few pieces of her baby clothes, and she can dress up het baby born doll in them. Honestly I can't remember her being so small other that the first time I held her. Sometimes I lie her in the same position to see just how big she is now. Instead of fitting comfortably on my thighs, her head dangles off the end of my knees,and nowhere feet even touch the top of my head!
She makes me laugh on a daily basis, and acts like a clown, she's so much like me it's scary. She was playing nicely in her room the other day, when she came in and she had tucked her old baby grow in the top of her onsie, and perched an old baby hat of hers on her head. She knew they were her baby clothes, and came running in saying "WOAH mummy I'm a giant now" made me laugh so much! She's big compared to how she used to be, but she is still teeny!



I love taking pictures of her, seeing how much she's growing, and being able to look back on the changes too. (Those of you who are on my Facebook will know this, and are probably fed up of the pictures!) Little things like I forgot she had a dummy, and so did she, looking back at them she looks so cute! Of course she's still cute, but now we have the temper tantrums and her thinking she rules the roost! I'm often confronted by the line " but moooooooommmm I'm FIVE!" It's like she's a teenager already! (That really is an age I'm dreading as I know how difficult I was as a teenager!
I was looking back through my Facebook albums the other day and found a bunch of pictures that just illustrated how much she's grown and changed. Thought I'd share these with you.



My girl is my pride and joy, she is my world and makes me strive to do better, and e the best for her. I was always shown you need a good work ethic to get where you want to be in life; I'm hoping my actions are teaching her the same.
Don't get me wrong, it certainly isn't all sunshine and butterflies, but without the bad, or the hard- you would never appreciate the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment