Thursday 21 February 2013

Feedback

I am over the moon with the feedback I'm getting. People are emailing me, messaging me over Facebook and commenting on there also.
You're all being so kind about what I'm writing. Those who have known me for a few years don't know has been happening in my life and the comments you are giving me are lovely.
I've had a hard time recently and just the fact you're taking the time to read my posts means a lot. Saying that I'm strong. I'm really not. I've been dealt a hand and I'm learning how to live with it. There are points where I've had to do and witness some not nice things, and at the time I went onto an autopilot. People have asked me how I do it, my reply is often "if I didn't we wouldn't be here now"
Looking back at what's happened is surprising, even for me! I can't believe how much has happened in a short space of time. And to be quite honest I'm scared what the next 5 years will bring us!
Thank you for all your feedback, and for taking the time to read my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment