Friday 15 February 2013

Budgeting Blog...

The previous weekend I realised all my planning had been futile. I had forgotten to plan lunch for me and Ash at the weekends! Ash is eligible for free school meals, so I don't have to worry about it during the week, and I rarely eat lunch.
Luckily for me I had bought 2 extra jacket potatoes, incase I wanted mash with one of our meals. We had enough cheese for Ash's potato, and I had tuna as the leftover tuna would be used on Mondays evening meal.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT LUNCHES!!
Seems silly but I did it! If I regularly ate lunch, I would do two, four weekly meal plans. One for dinners, one for lunch.

This is just a mini update post.
I'm writing my meal plan post tomorrow.
How I chose meals, what I tried to include each week, etc.

Anyway....

Here's a picture of a pug with a moustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment